Online Orders and Delivery
FREE delivery on all online orders over €50 anywhere in Ireland
When we receive your order it will be processed for dispatch, within 2-4 working days.
Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse it will be delivered by An Post, usually, the next working day.
To ensure swift delivery please ensure someone is available to sign for your parcel at the chosen delivery address.
At the moment we only can deliver to addresses within Ireland and Northern Ireland.
We send all postal orders via An Post; If no one is available to sign for the delivery then an information slip will be left at the address with details of how you can collect your package at the nearest An Post Depot.
Click here to track your order with An Post, simply insert the tracking number which was supplied to you by email.
Free Click & Collect – The Delivery Fee will be removed on the final page of your transaction
When choosing the free click & collect option, we will notify you when you order is ready for collection in our shop. You have 14 days to collect it from day of ordering.
Click here for returns information.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Items purchased online can be returned to any Stauntons Castlebar store for a refund within 14 days of delivery. All refunds will be via card only, no cash refunds will be provided. Delivery fee will not be refunded. Items returned must be as new, in the original packaging and in re-saleable condition. All returns to store must be accompanied by a copy of the delivery docket received with your order.
Items purchased online can also be returned at your own cost via Post/Courier to:
No responsibility can be accept for items that are lost in transit so it is recommended that all items are returned via recorded delivery.
Under EU Distance Selling Directive 97/7/EC the restriction above regarding Digital Cameras, Laptops, Tablet PCs and other IT products does not apply to purchases from our online store.
Clarins Velvet Cleansing Milk 400ml
A cleansing milk that intensely comforts and softens skin.
This cleansing milky enriched with organic Alpine plant extracts removes face, eye and lip make-up, as well as impurities and pollution. Its creamy texture and light fragrance soften and comfort skin. All our products are sustainably developed and we strive to constantly improve our eco-conscious approach.
This formula contains 94% ingredients from natural origin. The remaining 6% are ingredients that help to conserve the product correctly and create a unique sensory experience.